Thursday, September 25, 2014

I'm back!!

Wow, has it been that long?

I have been recently inspired about the blogging world from discussing tales and posts with another blogger*...and decided to re-read my own blog and was quite entertained with the posts over the many years!!

Anyway, I am re-inspired to resume blogging, as I have so many random, philosophical or crazy thoughts and think this is a great way to express it and hear back from others on their views too...hope there are a few people out there reading it ! haha

so here goes, Bismillah!

stay tuned
M4Life

*#cosmatov (for the few who knows what it refers to!)

PS I should say, I havent been totally hiding under a rock - I have been blogging a bit for our Muslim Professional Women group - check it out here:  http://imaannetworking.wordpress.com/

No comments: