Online Halqa - Surah Ra'ad

Salaams
 
Just to share my take out from todays Online Halqah - from Surah Ra'ad  Vs 1-10
 
Allah tells us to LOOK for his signs to help us believe.
 
In Islam we are not expected to just believe- Allah encourages us to REFLECT, look for his signs and believe.
This is so different to my Christian friend who said to me recently that in her religon its all just about faith - and I explained how in Islam its more than that - things make sense and we are encouraged to question and understand -and of course faith is crucial too - but the fact that Islam makes sense, and faith and this logic go together. Whereas she says she knows her religon (or at least her interpretation of it) doesnt always make sense! How sad for her..
 
So, it would be great to take a small step in implementing this surah by looking for and acknowledging 1 sign from Allah a day at least, Inshallah
 
:)
M4Life

Comments

I am a Christian and my life is absolutely full of the evidence of God and His hand in my life. It is everywhere and in everything. I see His provision, guidance and undertaking in my life on a daily basis. I live my life by faith, but God honours my faithfulness by giving me sight...eyes to see his miraculous works and amazing deeds in my life. Don't feel sorry...my God is a living, moving, tangible presence in my life! :)
katie said…
nice blog dear and like ur posts...keep it up good work... will be back again to read ur blog :)

Watch Guardians of the Galaxy Full Movie Online and other latest movies free

Watch Movies Online

Popular posts from this blog

Turkish life: Lessons from our first Roadtrip: Istanbul is not Turkey

God-Given Super Powering with Purpose

My reflections from the book: "When you hear hoof beats, think of zebras"