A beautiful verse

Slms
 
A beautiful verse I received via email. It was so relevant it was like someone was having a conversation with me, I couldnt believe it was Quraanic ayat..what other treasures are in the Quraan that I dont know about?
 
الأنفال
For, believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a tremor in
their hearts, and when they hear His signs rehearsed, find their faith
strengthened, and put (all) their trust in their Lord. (2) Who establish
regular prayers and spend (freely) out of the gifts We have given them for
sustenance: (3) Such in truth are the Believers: they have grades of dignity
with their Lord, and forgiveness, and generous sustenance. (4) Surat
Al-Anfal
 
Mashallah, Subhanallah!
:)
 
M4Life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turkish life: Lessons from our first Roadtrip: Istanbul is not Turkey

God-Given Super Powering with Purpose

My reflections from the book: "When you hear hoof beats, think of zebras"