Feeling low

Oh allah, please help me. I'm sad because of :

- small house
- not enough space to keep my stuff
- comprimising
- mos job
- no car
- mike issue with emails
- missing my family
- not knowing what to do in weekend
- not being able to go anywhere at night
- cant even go for coffee in epsom, no car transport hard
- just not having options..being restricted
- cant wait to see my family again
- pressure at work to talk and interact, go for lunch..bleh
- nothing to look forward to
- no family left in uk..all away
- life on hold till mo gets a job..how much more can we take?

I know my troubles are not the end of the world, and of course this is a burden I can manage, that’s Allahs promise to me.

So just needing to vent a bit..Inshallah it will all go away :)

Slms
Taskeen

Comments

Nielfa Hanifa said…
We have all these moments.

After I vent, I try to write down at least 10 things that I'm grateful for, makes you realise how blessed you actually are.

My prayers are with you :)
Muslimah4life said…
Ia , writing your worries down also helps get it out..feel sheepish now but was really down at the time
jazakallah

Popular posts from this blog

Turkish life: Lessons from our first Roadtrip: Istanbul is not Turkey

Turkish tales: Exploring Cengelkoy in Istanbul

Posh veggies for dinner