Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How Allah blessed me this month

slms
Allah blesses us in different ways..My latest blessing is my new work environment
 
Allah has given me a complete revolution in my work evironment, Alhamdulliah. From a very difficult team and management where I was downright miserable to say the least, I feel like I have a new leash on life now!
 
I have this wonderful manager who is so calm, understanding,cool , friendly, funny..etc etc, a senior manager who is non judgemnetal, non imposing, fresh, down to earth and has an absoultely brilliant mind and knows whats potting, Im part of  a bigger team who is playful, friendly, sooo easy to get along with and who completely gets me! we have so much fun at work
Alhamdulillah, its sooo wonderful, I laugh so much at work!
 
Allah had to show me the worst ever to appreciate this wonderful space.If I hadnt been through hell then I wouldnt keep thanking Him so much for this happiness :)
 
This is how Allah has blessed me this month
 
:)
M4life

2 comments:

Naturally Muslimah said...

As Salaamu Alaikum,
Masha'Allah, I am happy that you are happier at work. I really understand where you are coming from. I didn't work for two months and now I am so grateful for my job. My Allah continue to bless you and keep you happy!

Naturally

Muslimah4life said...

jazakallah. i have had to work really hard the last week (including saturday and sunday) but it being so good really made it worth it!
So all good!