People who dont care

Salaams
 
Dont you hate people who cruise through life....This one girl at work is so irresponsible and doesnot complete her work and then when theres a consequence like someone pitching for a meeting at the wrong time because she didnt inform them of the right time, she still has the nerve to walk around aimlessly and do other stuff instead of explaining herself to the person! I was so mad, I made sure that I didnt have to explain because really it wasnt my fault, but she took so long so i called her and told her to hurry up because the poor guy was waiting! So she finally explained but took no responsibility for standing him up 
 
*hrrmph*
:)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turkish life: Lessons from our first Roadtrip: Istanbul is not Turkey

God-Given Super Powering with Purpose

My reflections from the book: "When you hear hoof beats, think of zebras"