Friday, November 10, 2006

PRAYER BEFORE WORK.

~* Bismillah *~ 

 

PRAYER BEFORE WORK…

 

Allah, as I enter this work place,

I bring Your presence with me.

I speak Your peace, Your grace, Your mercy, and Your perfect order into this office.

I acknowledge Your power over all that

will be spoken, thought, decided, and done within these walls.

 

Allah, I thank You for the gifts You have blessed me with.

I commit to using them responsibly in Your honour.

Give me a fresh supply of strength to do my job.

 

Bless my projects, ideas, and energy, so that even my smallest accomplishment  may bring You glory.

Allah when I am confused, guide me. 

When I am weary, energise me. When I am burned out, infuse me with the light of Your Noor.

 

May the work that I do and the way I do it bring faith, joy, and a smile to all that I come in contact with today.

And, Ya Allah, when I leave this place, give me traveling mercy.

Bless my family and home to be in order as I left it.

Allah, I thank you for everything You've done, everything You're doing, and everything You're going to do.

 

In the Name of Allah I pray, with much love and Thanksgiving..... Ameen.

 

Never think that Allah’s delays are His denials.

 Hold on; hold fast; hold out.  Patience is genius.

 




2 comments:

Dreamlife said...

Thank you...a good reminder for us all :)

HijabiApprentice said...

Masha Allah! What a fabulous supplication.

ma'a salaamah