Everything happens for a reason!

If I ever felt Allahs presence and love, it was now. I had a procedure done in hospital recently and I had so much faith in Allah that Alhamdulillah, I had so little pain and I recovered so well! People cannot believe me when I say that it went so well with so little pain and discomfort.

Everything happens for a reason , that’s for sure. It also allowed me time off from work to be at home and so things I would never had a chance to do - I relaxed, I organised myself, I cleaned up the house and I had a glorious time, Alhamdulillah.

Why cant we always just trust in Allah? He always wants the best for us.

 
Everything happens for a reason. As Muslims, this is our greatest gift - faith in this statement and that Allah is in control of everything, Alhamdulillah :)






Comments

saaleha said…
agreed:)

although our stubbornness can blind us to the Greater Wisdom.

May we all find what you have, Inshallah, Ameen.
kimya said…
so true.. everything does happen for a reason :)

i think im only jussst beginnnin to realise this little lesson ..

Alhamdulillah for that ..

May Allah's Mercy embrace and protect u.

Popular posts from this blog

Turkish life: Lessons from our first Roadtrip: Istanbul is not Turkey

God-Given Super Powering with Purpose

My reflections from the book: "When you hear hoof beats, think of zebras"